Re: hmmm

  • kytyngurl2
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
      Hellsing. I really hope we can get a room!

      -Rachel
    • Robert West
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002

        were are we going to hook up on thrusday? I'm guessing somewhere in web. Maybe if we cant get a room we could go to someones dorm room or something like that???

          kytyngurl2 <kytyngurl2@...> wrote:

        Hellsing. I really hope we can get a room!

        -Rachel

        Rachel recommends setting your membership to 'Web Only' to keep your InBoxes clean.

        Do You Yahoo!?

      • dc_quicksilver
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
          If we can't find a room, then I suggest that we all just chill at one
          of the members apt. and just watch it there. I am sure that Racheal
          will let us stay over her place and chill for 3 to 4 hrs. hehe.
          After all, being the greatest club on the earth, we must sacrific
          certain things to uphold the honor that anime deserves. If the room
          get trashed and the windows get broken, tough luck. Right? If
          anybody has any reason why we shouldn't have the meeting at one of the
          members places, then I believe that you all should just stay quiet and
          let dc_quicksilver handle this. Right? RIGHT!

          dc_quicksilver
          "a third party"
        • starlightmoon37
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 3, 2002
            i dont think so. maybe this is a suggestion to have the meeting at
            dc's house? i was hearing a hint... *raise eyebrows*. hummm... who
            is willing to have ppl at their apartment, house, etc? i know
            gresham rooms are small. well... *shrugs* catch ya later! =o)

            ps what are we watching?