Re: bet you thought i disappeared!

  • rob3mars1
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1 9:07 AM
      It was nice meeting you at the meeting yesterday(Im assuming your the
      one that sat next to me during Sorcerer Hunters).

      I had a pretty good time yesterday. Sorcerer Hunters was pretty
      funny. Im not sure if I feel sorry for Carrot or not. If you ask me
      I'm pretty sure he enjoyed being treated like that by those two women
      (lol).

      The other anime (I cant remember the title the one about the school
      girl) was pretty good last night too. The second one with the strange
      animation was silly but not in a bad way. It was really funny how
      they joked Neon Genesis.

      --- In oduac@y..., "chilchix" <chilchix@y...> wrote:
      > hey folks, remember me? Lillian!
      > Yes, its me! and I am back!
      > after a long struggle with cancer (not me, my grandpa) I can
      finally
      > return to the world free!
      > woohooo!!!!! no more hospitals for me! well, of course he's dead,
      but
      > he's in a better place than where I am, that's for sure...so i'm
      not
      > that sad.
      > anyway,i'll be back to the meetings and drawings of Elixa soon. And
      > those of you who plays D&D, TEACH ME!!! Please!
      > If you teach me how to play D&D, I'll draw your character for
      free! :D
      > yeah! you heard me, and you better be a good teacher too, cuz my
      > pictures ain't that bad :P
      > anyway, enough of me babbling to myself on the internet, i'll see
      ya
      > soon...sooner than you think!
      > me out
    • onemysteriousguy
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 7 11:04 AM
        hey! if you can get here a bit before the meeting tonight I have my
        stuff here with me (just the player's handbook) and I'd love to let
        you look at it and work up a character :) and we'll get you started
        that way. feel free to ask any questions you need/want :)

        Jon