Re: [oduac] recap

  • Robert West
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2002
      I had a pretty good time last night I have to say. The
      animes we watched were pretty cool, and the rules seem
      easy enough to follow so that shouldnt be a problem.
      Just FYI whenever we have parties or lockdowns or
      whatnot I dont drink at all. I get sick really quickly
      with alchol, so if there's a need for a D. driver I'd
      be happy to be it. And please just a request dont try
      to get me to drink because I wont change my mind about
      it. Also we I remember someone needed help with
      something. I cant remember what it was but I might be
      able to help. I'd just need to know when and where it
      is at. I cant promsie anything but If Im able to I
      will.

      http://auctions.yahoo.com