hi friends...just a suggestion about thursday/friday nights

  • starlightmoon37@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2001
      i was wondering if we could have the meeting on thursday at the usual
      time, but cancel the viewings. maybe that we could watch the 2 esps
      of kare kano and ranma at the lock-in/get together so that we have a
      more rounded evening. plus we wouldn't be just watching movies the
      entire night. also that will give everyone more time to study and
      have a night to do nothing. *shrugs* just a suggestion. i'll put the
      suggest in the poll section.

      jon-marie