Multiple Openings for Software Development

  • mani_peri2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi,

      PERI Software Solutions Inc., based in New Jersey is looking for US graduate students who have OPT or CPT or any Valid Work Permit to work in United States. We have multiple opportunities in software development.We offer salary upto 60K ( Negotiable ),  H1B and Green Card sponsorship available.

      If you are interested please correspond to "mani@..." with your full contact information.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Mani B
      PERI Software Solutions Inc
      .
      Phone: 201-420-9005 x 5254
      Email:
      mani@...

      Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information. If this e-mail is unsolicited, please accept our apologies and Reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued