.....^-^

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2005
      some of you might remember me and my sis at the small con thing. I was
      the girl in red and my sis was the cabbit girl, on saturday.

      I just joined but I like to ask, is anyone going to anime mid
      atlantic? Me and my sis are looking for a room. we will not have too
      much money. and we need a ride too. and if I have too I will and have
      slept in a bath tub.