Updates and what nots

  • David
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2005
      Hihi (^.^)//

      Here's an update on what ODU Anime's currently doing and is planning
      to do. This email is mainly for those that have not visited the new
      club forums, but is also a good reinder to those that do.

      First off, we're now using a new domain name for the main club
      website. You can find us now at http://oduanime.org Also, we've
      pretty much completed the shift from discussions through the mailing
      list to discussions on our web discussion board. You can access the
      new boards at http://forums.oduanime.org

      For those that remember ODUACON, we're at it again. This time, we're
      flying the flag of an anime festival- come out if you have the time as
      it's sure to be a blast! ODU Anime Fest 2005 will be held the weekend
      of April 15-17 as an all-weekend event. The current information on the
      ODU Anime Fest 2005 can be found at http://oduac.cjb.net

      If you are a member of the club or attend our club meetings, remember
      that club elections are coming soon! The next meeting on March 31 in
      the Richmond Room will be our nominations meeting. If you'd like to
      run for a position in the ODUAC, be sure to nominate yourself or have
      someone nominate you to run. The requirements for office are:
      - recognition as a member in the club for at least one semester
      - minimum 2.0 GPA (cumulative and semester)

      Be sure to visit the new boards at http://forums.oduanime.org as the
      events above draw closer!

      David B
      "Lone"