Hello All, Old and New Members Alike! Have a ?

  • Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
      Hello Everyone!

      This is Justincredible a.k.a. "A Damn Good Trunks" a.k.a. Justin Arab
      here! I have an IMPORTANT question to ask and was wondering if I
      could get a response from some people? I was wondering if anyone
      from the club was going to Katsucon this Feburary and would like to
      maybe split the cost of getting a hotel room? I was planning on
      staying there for the whole weekend and I was wondering if anyone
      else wanted to go? Please let me know A.S.A.P.! Well take care and
      hopefully I can hear from someone soon!?
    • Momoyo Aniza
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
        --- Justin <justincrediblyours@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone!
        >
        > This is Justincredible a.k.a. "A Damn Good Trunks"
        > a.k.a. Justin Arab
        > here! I have an IMPORTANT question to ask and was
        > wondering if I
        > could get a response from some people? I was
        > wondering if anyone
        > from the club was going to Katsucon this Feburary
        > and would like to
        > maybe split the cost of getting a hotel room? I was
        > planning on
        > staying there for the whole weekend and I was
        > wondering if anyone
        > else wanted to go? Please let me know A.S.A.P.!
        > Well take care and
        > hopefully I can hear from someone soon!?
        >

        > u might have better luck if you check on the new
        forums... not sure how many ppl actually check the
        mailing list anymore. :(

        I'm going to Katsu but have a room.

        koneko

        The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!