  • Brian Henry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1 5:43 AM
      Hello ParaPara/Con Maniacs!
      I know Katsucon is a long way aways, but I was looking around the
      Katsucon website to see if they'd have parapara in the gaming rooms.
      Their was no mention, so I figured I'd ask the gaming guru for
      Katsucon if they would have it, and if by chance they would have a
      tournament. I know I said I'd be acquiring the game soon, but should
      I be prevented from doing so (due to hardware problems or my broke
      self), I thought you'd want to know when you get to play the game
      again.
      Brian,

      I will try to talk to my sponsor and see if he can get
      it however, I'm sure we'll have it. Either way, I'll
      see what I can do.

      Sincerely,
      Christian Savage

      =====
      Christian Savage,
      Chief Executive Officer and Chairman
      Game Katsu Incorporated
      A Katsucon Entertainment Inc. Company
      Please visit us at our website
      http://www.katsucon.com
      Hooray! Maybe we'll get our tournament after all. I mean...
      Bomberman got a tournament at nekocon and they had to beg people to
      sign up. Perhaps we'll succeed. If not, I should have the game in
      the hotel room and we'll have our own tournament. (My money's on
      Jennifer, she's only played a few times and already acheives SS)
      See yas at the meeting tonight,
      Brian