i did refinance for much less

  • erqkkyfail
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      hey all

      I recently re-financed my mortgage for free even though I have BAD credit. They even gave me a great rate! Take a look at this service...

      http://grealus.com/azwh1

    • Gregory T Eatroff
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
        Oh yeah, that's EXACTLY what college students are thinking about --
        refinancing their mortgages. Maybe they should send advertizements for
        contraceptives to ODU Out next.

        On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 11:24:15 -0000 "erqkkyfail" <erqkkyfail@...>
        writes:

        > hey all
        >
        > I recently re-financed my mortgage for free even though I have BAD
        > credit. They even gave me a great rate! Take a look at this
        > service...
        >
        > http://grealus.com/azwh1
        >

        > I posted this on oduac, if you dont want to be a member anymore just
        > email oduac-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/cGIolB/TM

        Gregory Eatroff

        Check out "Fans!!" And "Rip and Teri" at http://www.graphicsmash.com --