n00b

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      im new and im just wondering about a slight piece of information i
      havent found on the site. its a very small unimportant one but one i
      would like to know. its simply this:whens the first meeting for this
      semester? and if for some reason you dont know or havent planned it
      yet is there anything the member here can do to help?
    • profweasel
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        --- In oduac@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel" <bakuakariyama@y...> wrote:
        > im new and im just wondering about a slight piece of information i
        > havent found on the site. its a very small unimportant one but one
        > would like to know. its simply this:whens the first meeting for
        this
        > semester? and if for some reason you dont know or havent planned
        it
        > yet is there anything the member here can do to help?

        We are acutally having our first meeting today, Thursday September
        2nd. I appologise for not getting you an answer sooner. We have a
        new message board system that we are using
        now :http://s4.invisionfree.com/oduac . That is where you are
        likely to find the most up to date information and schedules.

        Sincerly,
        Will K.
        -Anime Selection Commitee Member
      • Momoyo Aniza
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          --- Daniel <bakuakariyama@...> wrote:

          > im new and im just wondering about a slight piece of
          > information i
          > havent found on the site. its a very small
          > unimportant one but one i
          > would like to know. its simply this:whens the first
          > meeting for this
          > semester? and if for some reason you dont know or
          > havent planned it
          > yet is there anything the member here can do to
          > help?

          I hope you get this in time. The frist meeting date is
          tonight sept. 2nd around 6ish in va bch room in webb.
          For more dates go to the forums. It's list on the main
          page on the yahoo group. We'll meet everyweek from
          there on out on thurs... until thanksgiving...same
          time...in webb.

          sec koneko

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush