Re: Otakon

  • sailor_joon
    Message 1 of 34 , Jun 1, 2004
      I want to. And after AMA funness I want to go even more. Hell, I
      already prereg'd and Andy's got a room. But I don't know if I'll have
      money for the actual con (room, gas, dealers room, etc). *Weeps*

      --- In oduac@yahoogroups.com, "wil" <bigwilartist@y...> wrote:
      > Who's plannin' on going?
    • Seto Kaiba
      Message 34 of 34 , Jun 1, 2004
        I want to go to Otakon. I'll need to make sure I have money to go
        first though... Also, whenever it's possible, I'd like a per head
        figure on all the expenses. It's easier to plan when I know exactly
        how much money I'm going to need.