Pass the word on regarding BAL Renovation Ideas -- from Student Announcements

  • Jon-Marie
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
      Posted By :
      Scott Harrison
      Date :
      Friday, 4/02/2004 12:29 AM EST
      Subject :BAL Renovation Ideas
      Announcement :

      The Batten Arts and Letters building is going to be renovated. The committee coordinating the plans for renovation are inviting students to provide suggestions or ideas about the renovations.

      On Thursday April 8, two meetings have been scheduled to allow students to come and give their ideas to the committee. The meetings are from 12:30 to 1:30 in BAL 104 and from 6-7pm in MGB 102.

      All interested students are encouraged to attend

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Seto Kaiba
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2004
        Hm... BAL Renovation. That is something I may be interested in putting
        my two cents in. Maybe if enough of us complain, they'll actually make
        the building so it's comfortable during hot and cold weather.
      • Robert
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 3, 2004
          groan this has disaster written all over it.......

          > The Batten Arts and Letters building is going to be renovated. The
          committee coordinating the plans for renovation are inviting
          students to provide suggestions or ideas about the renovations.

          > On Thursday April 8, two meetings have been scheduled to allow
          students to come and give their ideas to the committee. The meetings
          are from 12:30 to 1:30 in BAL 104 and from 6-7pm in MGB 102.

          > All interested students are encouraged to attend

          > Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today
        • Marion Davis III
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2004
            Guys don't look at this a negative. This is an opportunity to show
            that ODUAC is interested in the state of the university, and is
            willing to show up and get things done. Think about it, draft some
            ideas, hell we don't do too much with the 6-7 portion of the meeting
            anyway right. We hear announcements and such yes, but helping the
            money grubbing ODU admin do something right for a change is
            priceless. I admit after the first 2 years most of us don't set foot
            in BAL, but we should help the lowerclassmen become comfortable in
            as many ways as possible. Soo many new members could arise from
            retention efforts.