Meeting Thursday...

  • Anaka
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Is there going to be a meeting this thursday considering next week
      is spring break? Just wondering

      Jm
    • Momoyo Aniza
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        --- Anaka <starlightmoon37@...> wrote:
        > Is there going to be a meeting this thursday
        > considering next week
        > is spring break? Just wondering
        >
        > Jm

        Someone correct me if I'm wrong....but there is going
        to be a meeting this thurs...but it's going to be very
        little if any business done. Mostly were having it for
        the ppl who still want to meet...

        sec koneko

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • David Belber
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
          Yes, we will still be having a meeting this Thursday. For those who
          can't make it, minutes will be posted, as always, to the Club website,
          http://www.odu.edu/ao/oduac

          And if anyone wants to help the Advertising committee or can help out
          the club by helping the ad committee, please try to come to this
          Thursday's meeting... Thank you ^^

          David

          > Is there going to be a meeting this thursday
          > considering next week
          > is spring break? Just wondering
          >
          > Jm

          Someone correct me if I'm wrong....but there is going
          to be a meeting this thurs...but it's going to be very
          little if any business done. Mostly were having it for
          the ppl who still want to meet...

          sec koneko

          Yahoo! Search - Find what you're looking for faster
          http://search.yahoo.com

          Rachel recommends setting your membership to 'Web Only' to keep your
          InBoxes clean.

          Rachel recommends setting your membership to 'Web Only' to keep your
          InBoxes clean.

          Yahoo! Groups Links