Re: [oduac] Salutations and Gaming news

  • Capt. Harlock
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
      I'm sure I'm going to have a good time at Anime Expo,
      thanks for the support Marion. How come there's not
      going to be a game room at the club meetings this
      fall? Thats cool about DDRMAX2 and Ultramix, do you
      know if they'll ever release Para Para Paradise and
      the other Benami games in the US?

      -Mike

      =====
      *This is the voice of Free Arcadia...

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • sailor_joon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2003
        Not likely. I don't think they're even releasing anymore Para Para
        for import so that's done. And of course the DDR Ultramix for XBox
        has the same songs as on other ones (according to screenshots) but it
        has downloadable stuff and new characters and since it IS DDR, I'll
        probably get it. And Konami USA really likes to fuck up DDR. It's
        never as good as the import stuff. Which reminds me, I still have to
        get import Max2. I can't believe they're gonna use "Days go by".
        Yuck. I'll but the damn game anyways.

        And where the hell do you people come up with the $400/600 a MONTH
        just for anime?! My god! I'm selling stuff on ebay and struggling for
        rent and y'all are spending hundreds a month on anime! ANIME!

        --- In oduac@yahoogroups.com, "Capt. Harlock" <velocitydog_fan@y...>
        wrote: do you know if they'll ever release Para Para Paradise and the
        other Benami games in the US?
      • Capt. Harlock
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2003
          Joon,

          Thats too bad that Para2 won't be coming out to the
          US...oh well...maybe someday I'll get the import PS2.
          Thats cool about downloads for Ultramix, I wonder how
          much online support it'll have. DOwnloading more
          songs and stuff. Whats that song you don't like in
          Max2? How's Konami mess everything up so bad? Do
          they change the music, videos or what? Well, If you
          want that kind of money to spend on anime, join the
          navy...lol, they pay my rent, for food, and get a
          decent pay check on top of it. Not that it's a lot of
          money, but enough to live comfortably. Anyways, I'm
          looking into getting stationed in Japan next, I hope I
          get those orders, that will be so awsome!! I'll let
          you know if I get it. well, talk to you later, I need
          to get to sleep, night night.

          -Mike

          =====