A Question and a Reminder

  • kytyngurl2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello again, everyone!

      I'm a little worried, as I have been sending private messages to
      everyone from my yahoo account but have not recieved a reply from
      anyone. Yahoo has been acting a little buggy, so I am wondering if
      you even recieved them. Or if I am not recieving the replies. Let me
      know if it's either and if yahoo is having problems, I'll set up a
      different email box for club stuff.

      Please remember to post your intro if you haven't done so yet! For
      one thing, I need everyone's names to tell ODU who is in the club. :)

      As you can probably see from the main page, we are very close to
      having enough members to be an offical club. We already have enough
      for provisional status. Great! We will probably be meeting after
      school or during activity hour next week to work out some stuff.
      Don't worry if you can't make it.

      Well, I hope you all soon!

      -Rachel
    • justin arab
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001

        >From: kytyngurl2@...
        >To: oduac@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [oduac] A Question and a Reminder
        >Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2001 15:44:47 -0000
        >

        >Hello again, everyone!
        >
        >I'm a little worried, as I have been sending private messages to
        >everyone from my yahoo account but have not recieved a reply from
        >anyone. Yahoo has been acting a little buggy, so I am wondering if
        >you even recieved them. Or if I am not recieving the replies. Let me
        >know if it's either and if yahoo is having problems, I'll set up a
        >different email box for club stuff.
        >
        >Please remember to post your intro if you haven't done so yet! For
        >one thing, I need everyone's names to tell ODU who is in the club. :)
        >
        >As you can probably see from the main page, we are very close to
        >having enough members to be an offical club. We already have enough
        >for provisional status. Great! We will probably be meeting after
        >school or during activity hour next week to work out some stuff.
        >Don't worry if you can't make it.
        >
        >Well, I hope you all soon!
        >

        >-Rachel

        Hello,

        Well you already know that I am getting your messages! :)  When were you all planning on meeting next week?  I would really like to try and make it if I can!  Well, got to go.  Very busy and hope to hear from you soon.  Cya, - Justincredible a.k.a. Trunks :)

      • Dan B
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 1, 2001
          >Personal Info:

          Name:Dan Bailey
          Grade: Freshie
          Major: Biology
          On Campus?: Rogers Main

          *

          Anime Info:

          Years as an anime/manga fan: not many at all...2 tops
          Favorite show(s): Utena, Gundam 08th, Ronin, one that I can't remember the
          name, but at the end of every show, the "emergency food supply" dog sings
          Favorite genre: fantasy/comedy/sci-fi
          Sub/Dub/Either: SUB SUB SUB
          Most hated show(s): none....yet
          Know Japanese?: nothing

          *

          I Like To: (Please just list all that apply, or add your own)

          Watch anime
          Read manga
          Watch Anime Music Videos
          Listen to Anime Music/J-Pop/J-Rock
          Go to Cons/Anime Festivals

          *

          In The Club, I: (Again, just list all that apply)

          Watch anime
          Hope to have an anime/manga library built
          Want to socialize with other fans
          Group trips (including cons)
          Learn about anime and anime related stuff->BIG TIME...I need to

          *

          Also:

          I can meet: (bi-weekly or monthly)
          Which day(s) are better?: MWF after 4:30 TR after 12:30
          How do you feel about dues (don't worry, nothing will be charged
          anytime in the forseeable future!): great idea

          Hope to get at least 2 more people in...friends of mine who were planning to
          start an anime club

          Hope ta see ya soon!
          Dan Bailey

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2001
            i put up posters all over the place -Chris