Re: New Website Design

  • neko
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2003
      --- In oduac@yahoogroups.com, DarkJediSS@A... wrote:
      > In a message dated 04/30/2003 1:29:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > Lonewolf0414@a... writes:
      >
      > > http://oduanime.tripod.com

      Site looks great so far. Can't wait to see the finished product.

      Neko
    • Scott Kennedy
      Message 2 of 6 , May 1, 2003
        New design looks great. It does, however, exemplify one of the
        major problems of using frames. I'm looking at it on my family's
        computer at home (damn crooked space bar) which has a very low
        resolution. Because of this, I can't see the whole side bar. I
        see "ominion university anime club." This isn't really a big thing
        since most people don't have as crappy resolution as this PC does,
        but it's something that should be considered. Blah blah blah...
        It's widely considered a not-so-good thing to use frames anyways,
        but if you can make it work then power to you.

        - Scott "Swift" Kennedy

        "My sword is trembeling with tears of excitement... MUAH!"
        - Gogandantess, Greatest Swordsman of all Demons

        "Whatever"
        - Jubei, Samurai / Disco Dancer