that con stuff...

  • Robert <rob3mars1@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hey Will can I get that information about having our own con along
      with other anime clubs. I want to tell the Great Bridge Anime club
      about it.
    • Catherine Lundblom
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003

        If we are actually going to go through with the con, maybe we can post some flyers up where they sell anime, like Comic Kings, Comics and Things, Suncoast, and the arcades where Parapara and DDR are located at.

        "And books, they offer one hope- that a whole universe might open up from between the covers, and falling into that new universe, one is saved (Lestat, pg 51 Blackwood Farms, Anne Rice).

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • Miles Prower
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
          Hm, talk to me this week in person.

        • Miles Prower
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
            If we are actually going to go through with the con, maybe we can post some
            flyers up where they sell anime, like Comic Kings, Comics and Things,
            Suncoast, and the arcades where Parapara and DDR are located at.

            That sounds good once we manage to get this off the ground.

            -TS Kiriyama

          • Robert <rob3mars1@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
              Ok Will. I'll talk to you about it on Thursday