Welcome!

  • kytyngurl2@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hello!

      My name is Rachel and I am the one trying to make this ODU Anime Club
      thing work. :) I have always found it disapointing that other
      colleges in Virginia have anime clubs but ODU, despite it's size and
      proximity to NekoCon does not have a club.

      So to rectify this, I am going to start ODU's first Anime Club. Right
      now I am concentrating on getting members and discovering who they
      are. I'll be posting flyers and encouraging anime fans I know at ODU
      to check out this yahoo group. If you know anyone who might be
      interested, send them over here please! :)

      After I figure out how many members we will be starting with (just
      subscribe to this group, please) and who they are (introduction
      survey-- Just so I know what shows/movies to show!) we will have our
      first meeting. I am aiming for early October. We'll be watching some
      anime, of course. :)

      Please fill out the survey and I hope to see you soon!

      -Rachel