Masters Practice Poll - Preferred Practices

  • Luebbers CIV A M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      Hi Masters - due to being short-staffed after 21 July, I may have to cut back on the number of masters practices each week until we fill at least one of the coach positions.

      Please reply to this e-mail with your three preferred practice days and times or complete the on-line poll (must be an odst yahoo group member to use the poll):

      o Mon PM
      o Tue PM
      o Wed PM
      o Thu PM