ODST Youth Practice Groups and Schedule as of 26 June 2012

  • Luebbers CIV A M
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2012
      Hello All - I am sending this to all youth swimmers in our database that are not inactivated, so some of you will not be interested in this message - I apologize in advance. If you have PCS-ed or no longer want to get these e-mails, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line.

      Current Swimming Families - If your swimmers had a bad day on Thursday and they think they can swim in a higher group, please have them talk to us at practice. If we agree with them, we will give them a chance to try a workout with the higher group at that group's next practice. We will be looking closely at RED swimmers with an eye on moving them to White.

      USA Swimming Olympic Trials: http://www.usaswimming.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?TabId=1450&Alias=Rainbow&Lang=en-US

      ODST Website: http://www.mccsokinawa.com/swimteam

      YOUTH PRACTICE GROUP ASSIGNMENTS: http://sdrv.ms/LbY3I5

      YOUTH PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
      27 June - 19 July (starts on Wednesday 27 June)

      Blue 1/Alpha:
      Mo >> Th 0800-0900
      2x, 3x or 4x per week - swimmer's choice
      plus any masters practices - optional
      ~55 swimmers

      Blue 2:
      Mo/We 0800-0900
      2x per week - swimmer's choice
      plus any masters practices - optional
      ~30 Swimmers

      Blue 3:
      Tu/Th 0800-0900
      2x per week
      ~25 Swimmers

      White 1/2:
      Mo/Tu/We/Th 0915-1015
      2x, 3x or 4x per week - swimmer's choice
      plus any masters practices - optional
      ~40 Swimmers

      Red:
      Mo/We 0915-1015