REMINDER: PRACTICE CHANGE -- YOUTH SWIM TEAM

  • Luebbers CIV A M
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2012
      Due to the bad weather early in the week, Swim team practice on Monday and Tuesday, 25/26 June, will follow the same pattern as Wednesday and Thursday this week:

      Monday & Tuesday, 25-26 June
      0800-0900: All high school and middle school swimmers
      0915-1015: All elementary school age swimmers

      Swimmers moving from elementary school to middle school have the option of coming to either time, but once they commit, they are slotted for that time the remainder of the summer.

      We will assign practice groups during the first two days of practice next week. If your swimmer misses those days, they should attend the next available practice at the appropriate time (MS/HS 0800, ES 0915).

      STARTS WEDNESDAY 27 JUNE:
      YOUTH
      27 June - 19 July
      Blue 1/Alpha: Mo >> Th 0800-0915 (plus any masters practices)
      Blue 2: Mo/We 0800-0900 (plus any masters practices)
      Blue 3: Tu/Th 0800-0900
      White 1: Mo/We/Th 0915-1015 (plus any masters practices)
      White 2: Tu/Th 0915-1015 (plus any masters practices)
      Red: Mo/We 0915-1015
      Dolphin: Tu/Th 0915-1015