April 2012 Swim Team Newsletter

  • Luebbers CIV A M
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 1:00 AM
    New ODST Coach! Please give a warm welcome to the newest addition to the ODST staff, Coach Stefanie Hoeh: Hello! My name is Stefanie Hoeh and I am excited to be joining the ODST coaching staff! My husband and I recently PCSed to Kadena AFB, having arrived on the island in February. We moved here from Las Vegas, Nevada where we lived for about a year and a half. I am enjoying the transition; the change of scenery is refreshing! I completed my undergraduate degree at Saint Francis University (PA) where I majored in Elementary and Special Education. While at Saint Francis, I also competed all four years on the NCAA Division I level swimming program. After obtaining my degree from Saint Francis in 2008, I accepted a position as the Graduate Assistant for Swimming and Diving at Notre Dame College (OH). While coaching at Notre Dame College, I was enrolled in the masters program there. I earned a Master of Education and Reading Endorsement from Notre Dame College in 2010. While coaching for ODST, I am looking forward to getting to know both swimmers and their families. Age group swimming is such an exciting and family fun program. It will be exciting to see your swimmers grow in terms of athletics, self confidence, and leadership characteristics. I look forward to seeing you on the pool deck!

    2012 Spring/Summer Youth Practices Resume on 29 May Swimmers will begin with the same group they were in at the end of the Winter Season.

    Tryouts for new youth swimmers are 21/22 May (1430-1730), location to be announced on the team webpage.

    Please wish the following swimmers a Happy Birthday! Nathan Atkinson
    William Conner
    Valentine Frazier
    Jennifer Fredericksen
    Julia Heck