parent / coach meeting at the practice pool, 3/5/2012, 5:30 pm

  • odst@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012
      Reminder from: odst Yahoo! Group

      Title: parent / coach meeting at the practice pool

      Date: Monday March 5, 2012
      Time: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Monday until Saturday March 24, 2012.
      Notes: we will be holding a parent / coach meeting at the practice pool from 1730-1800. We want this to be a time when parents can ask questions about swimmers and practices, and time for coach(es) to discuss the coming month(s) with the parents.

      17 Oct 2011 (season kick-off meetings)
      18 Oct 2011 (season kick-off meetings)