WWAquatics Spooky Savings – Up to 45% Off

  • Worldwide Aquatics
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      World Wide Aquatics Halloween Specials

      www.worldwideaquatics.com

      Up to 45% OFF!

      Go to WorldWideAquatics.com for Spooky Low Prices on swimwear and
      accessories.
      See our new Halloween Spooky Savings category on our website catalog which
      is filled with great products all at prices so low it is scary!

      To see these products go to the special Halloween Spooky Savings category
      of our website catalog, or directly to:

      http://ssl.worldwideaquatics.com/catalog/products.asp?BrandID=0&CatID=60

      These prices are so low that no other discounts/promotions apply. Special
      Halloween Savings prices available for a limited time only, so hurry and
      sign on now!