ODST Distance Dare Fundraising

  • odstboosters
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Swimmers/Parents,

      Happy New Year! Our Distance Dare event is rapidly approaching. It
      is not too late to secure additional sponsors/pledges for your
      upcoming swim on Friday, January 9th. If you did not receive a
      fundraising packet, please find a flyer and pledge sheet in the FILES
      section of ODST Yahoo Groups. All pledge sheets and monies will be due
      to the ODST Booster Club no later than Thursday, January 22nd.

      Questions? Please contact Tom Ervin at 936-7210 or by email:
      secretary @ odstboosters.com