SWIM TEAM FEES NOW DUE, 6/7/2007, 5:00 pm

  • odst@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2007
      Reminder from: odst Yahoo! Group

      Title: SWIM TEAM FEES NOW DUE

      Date: Thursday June 7, 2007
      Time: 5:00 pm - 5:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 3 minutes.
      Notes: Seasonal Team Fees are now due - each swimmer must pay a $35 membership fee each season. A completed Swim Team Fund Tracking Form must accompany payment; we also ask that all swimmers complete and submit a Swim Team - MCCS Model Release Form. These forms are avaialble in the files section of ODST Yahoo Groups and at the practice pool.

    • odst@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2007

        Date: Thursday June 7, 2007
        Time: 5:00 pm - 5:00 pm