UPDATE - Adult Swimmers (19 & Over)

  • luebbersm@okinawa.usmc-mccs.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2001
      (Embedded image moved to file: pic07161.pcx)From:(Embedded image moved to
      file: pic03675.pcx)Mathew Luebbers@MARINE MWR MCB BUTLER on 01/02/2001 01:03
      PM

      Here are the details on the 1 hour swim. It is called the 2nd All Nippon 1
      Hour Internet Swim Championships organized by Across Nippon Swims.

      It can be held at any 25m or 50m pool from 1 Feb 01 - 26 Mar 01.

      Competitors swim as far as they can in 1 hour.

      Age Groups are: 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 30-39, etc. up to 80+ for Males &
      Females.

      Age entered is your age as of 26 Mar 01.

      Cost: Y 4,000 per swimmer, Y 3,000 per swimmer if 4-7 entered by a team, Y
      2,500 per swimmer if 8 or more entered by a team.

      Entry due date: 20 Jan 01 (entry forms & fees)

      Each competitor will receive: Certificate of Completion
      Results
      Momento (?medal or plaque)

      Awards: Top Finishers in each age group (?top 3) will receive Medal &
      Certificate.

      Results will be tabulated and ranked by sex/age group & overall and mailed to
      competitors approximately 1 month after the completion of the competition.

      I have the entry form & can fill it out & send to the event
      organizers for anyone interested in this competition. I will need name, age
      and birthdate by at least 15 Jan 01. This can be a good test for those
      planning on going to Miyako.

      A Friday night (?1800-2000) in February or March would be a good time to do
      the event.