better late than never

  • earlenehall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 4:10 PM
      Boy am I behind the times. I just saw The Mummy a couple of weeks ago
      because the new movie The Mummy Returns is coming out and I still
      hadn't seen the first one and everyone was telling me I really needed
      to see it. So I figured I'd better get the first one so I'd know what
      was going on. So there I am sitting in my recliner with my Pepsi and
      popcorn all comfy when onto my tv screen comes this gorgeous man in
      black. Let me tell you he is just about the dreamiest thing I've seen
      in years.
      Just last week someone asked me who I'd most like to be morooned on
      an island with and I couldn't think of anyone I'd want to bother
      with. All of a sudden I thought "Now I wouldn't mind being on a
      deserted island with him".
      I had no idea that there were hordes of us out there (although I
      should have figured that I wasn't the only women to find him
      devastatingly handsome)until I started looking on the web sites for
      any information about him.
      Well, here I am. Late to the ball but ready to dance.

      ennie