Support the Orthodox Christian Information Center? Buy my photos!

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 7:18 PM
      Dear Friends of the OCIC,

      I hope this finds you all well and prospering spiritually in this Lenten season.

      Since starting OrthodoxInfo.com 16 years ago I have never asked for donations. Although this may change in the future, I thought a better way to raise money would be to sell photos I've taken over the years. In this way I can easily offer something for the donations, and hopefully the revenue will allow me to spend more time keeping OrthodoxInfo fresh and updated. Here's the store I have set up:

      Most of these are Orthodox photos, but I have in included some others that I particularly like. I hope you do, too.

      Warmly in Christ,

      Patrick Barnes