Book Review Posted and Alert: Philokalia.org now redirects to Atheist site!

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2011
      Dear Friends of the OCIC,

      This is just a quick note to inform you of two things.

      First, I have just posted this review of Fr. Alexis Trader's outstanding, must-read book Ancient Christian Wisdom and Aaron Beck's Cognitive Therapy.

      Second, I am sadly reporting the permanent redirection of the popular Orthodox Web site Philokalia.org. As you can see, it now redirects to the site of the famous atheist Richard Dawkins. The domain owner, a former has become an atheist, as he explains here. Webmasters will want to remove this domain link on their site(s).

      Please pray for me as I continue to work on a major upgrade to the OCIC site. As usual, it's taking a lot longer than planned, and it is difficult to make time to do the work, given all my other responsibilities.

      In XC,

      Patrick