Updates to the Orthodox Christian Information Center site

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Dear Friends of the OCIC,

      The following articles were posted today.

      Thank you for your prayers,

      Patrick Barnes

      * * *

      September 30/October 13, The Holy Hieromartyr Gregory the Enlightener, Catholicos of Armenia.

      • An Open Response to Patrick Barnes, by Dr. Peter Bouteneff. I am grateful to Dr. Bouteneff for taking time out of his busy schedule to respond to my criticism of his podcasts. I will be posting a "response to his response" in the near future.
      • What Pan-Orthodox Decision?, by Fr. Anastasios K. Gotsopoulos, parish Priest of St.Nicholas' Church, Patrae, Greece. This is a response to the Ecumenical Patriarch's harsh criticism of the "Confession of Faith Against Ecumenism". Links in this article will help those who wish to study this matter understand what is taking place in Greece concerning ecumenism. Awareness of this "Confession" is spreading to America, as is the debate. The entire matter is of utmost importance and worthy of the attention of all Orthodox Christians.