New Additions to OrthodoxInfo.com

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2009

      September 4/18, The Holy Prophet Zacharias, Father of the Venerable Forerunner.

      • The Unity of the Church and the World Conference of Christian Communities [MP3 Audio Book], By Saint Hilarion (Troitsky). Read by Patrick Barnes. This is the first audio book offered by the Orthodox Christian Information Center. Please send your feedback!
      • Heresy vs. Truth: A Response to Dr. Peter Bouteneff [PDF and MP3], By Patrick Barnes. This is my response to Dr. Bouteneff's two-part Ancient Faith Radio podcast episode on ecumenism. This is the first time I have offered an article in both audio and text formats. I did an audio version because I am replying to Dr. Bouteneff's audio comments. I am also considering a podcast series for OrthodoxInfo.