New Addition to the OCIC

  • pbarnesocic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Warm greetings in Christ,

      Bless, Fathers! Just a quick note to inform you of this latest addition. It's been a very busy summer so I've had little time to add much more, but some big site changes are in the works. By your prayers and with God's help, I shall complete these changes as soon as possible.

      • My Debate with a Reformed Protestant. On July 2, 2008 I was invited to participate in a three-way discussion with two brothers, Robin (Protestant) and Patrick Phillips (a convert to Orthodox from Protestantism). We had a friendly exchange that, I hope, clarified Robin's understanding of the Orthodox Church and Her claims. Thank you, Robin and Patrick, for this opportunity.

      In Christ,

      Patrick Barnes