4117May 7th....IT'S COMING!!

  • David
    Apr 30, 2005
      Hi everyone....

      I hope everyone has received the message about the nude swim social at
      Spa 2 next weekend, May 7th. 7:30pm it starts, and ends at 11:15pm.
      If you haven't joined Tri State Sun Club or LI Travasuns, please do
      join "early" this week, so you won't miss out on the fun. There will
      be refreshments served in the upstairs lounge.

      Make sure that you have your membership ID card, 2 towels, and a
      combination lock. Lastly and MOST IMPORTANT...SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL
      YOUNG GUYS AND GIRLS...IN THEIR TEENS, TWENTIES, AND THIRTIES....GET
      AS MANY SIGNED UP AS POSSIBLE!!
      I am looking forward to seeing many of you next Saturday night.

      Take care.

      David