4113Re: [Ocean County Singles] Blue Knights Motorcyle Run-Charity Event

  • Thomas Guerling
    Apr 13, 2005
      angelkisses9970 <angelkisses9970@...> wrote:
      Anyone interested here is the information for the upcoming Blue
      Knights "Blue Thunder Ride" on May 1.
      Ride is fully escorted from PNC to BlueClaw Stadium and the proceeds
      go to charity. Here is the link to check it out.
      I am volunteering that day, hope to see you there.
      Will also send info on the second annual "Arc Angel" Poker Run that
      benefits The Arc, Ocean County Chapter. The ride is in Aug. so will
      send the info when the date gets closer.

      http://www.njbkxv.org/BLUE THUNDER X FLYER1.doc

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] [input] I'm a Man Woman seeking a Man Woman City or Zip: [input] [input]

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do You Yahoo!?