4108This Saturday!

  • David
    Mar 28, 2005
      Hey everyone....

      Remember....that this Saturday April 2nd, is the nude swim social at
      Spa 2 in Paramus, at 7:30pm. The admission is 20 dollars for Tri State
      Sun Club members, and 25 for members of other clubs. Don't forget your
      two towels and combination lock! I hope you all have been spreading the
      word to all young people to join and attend. Young people are greatly
      needed to attend this swim event, and the May 7th swim also. Get the
      word out to them! It will be a fun and exciting evening for all.
      Looking forward to seeing you all there. If you need directions,
      please email me. Take care, and I hope you all enjoyed your Easter.

      David