A message to her majesty and author: Stephenie Meyer...

  • occultrush
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2012
      Read my "meeting a Sasquatch" stuff on this page to consider an offer to collaborate on a book and script about my meeting a Bigfoot up close and too too personal... Was there.. Did that...

      It goes very much deeper than the bits of the first chapter sprinkled in this thread... They were intended to be our replacement.. I midwifed one.. Their three matriarchs asked for a mediator between us and them, and strongly suggest that we establish buffer subspecies zone between us and them before we meet.. Is probably what America is doing with the baby they kidnapped a decade ago... So it would seem that America is right on track with whatz going on...

      They offer us 11 of their 14 levels of science, 100+ technologies each, for us to get off their planet with enough technology to get us to many habitable planets safely, and to live long & prosper... If we refuse.. they'll kill us by driving us into global civil war just by wanting it to happen... Essentially their mental collective is very much stronger than all our "gods" combined...

      The clincher is that if we murder them to protect ourselves from their fate.. the planet will roll her skin like in "2012", only worse.. to start life all over again, given that we murdered her babies... We turned out to be a disease to the planet... Proof is, too go to the quiet void in the plant, and ask her to let you feel her pain... I wouldn't wish it on a turd... Feeling her pain, just a little of it, nearly killed me...

      Best to have some ice-water handy to break the connection by vigorously splashing your face with ice-water, three times does it... HotDam! that was Close!..

      Mother Earth is real-pissed at us... She doesn't want us anymore.. just like how we don't want smallpox and such...
      You crazy critters are killing her...
      She's gonna grind you up into burger...

      They are holding back 3 layers of sciences just in case we return to plunder their earth.. They'll blast us out of the sky... Which is a hell of a lot of sequels and series...

      And we get to spread our diseases, hate, greedy glut, and destruction all over the universe... a cancer to the universe...

      Or.. We learn to treat all Life with respect.. And we spread love and prosperity throughout the universe.. given that we are the seed of life for this part of this universe...

      The difference between their proverbial "heaven & hell" thingawhozits...

      humanity needs this flic to show them that there is more life with us than they are aware of.. There's 97% more than they know...
      If they don't start learning it soon.. soon it will be to late to live...

      Everyone is welcome to try their pen at creating this theme and flic-scripting.. Have a pardy...
      I don't own it.. I just found it.. It belongs to Humanity and to Life..
      But no one could write it up like I do..
      Its your's your majesty Stephenie...
      Collaborate if you needs illusive bits...
      Was there, did that...

      I'za "bouncin' in my chair" just thinkin'bout watchin' thu moovie...
      You know that "fireball" in our chest when it all comes together...