- In summary: the causality is immediate and remote; a causative world exists, real, subjacent as immaterial realities, as intimate structure of everything, ascepak2001br
Cogito ergo sum, igitur habeo causationis intra me, sed incognita. Message of John Kelpius. “I think therefore I am, ‘Cogito ergo sum’ and I have a causecepak2001br
ONTOLOGY "We, the Spirits we are, have a type of psychical strength, here is soul force, we desire so we think, and, thought is hustle. We are, so, a kind ofcepak2001br
DISCUSSING THE AFTER-DEATH: do us survive? ...Discussing mediumship and Spirits: does exist anything like this?
Discussion list for the Online Centers for Analysis of Messages from Spirits Project, working to understand the nature, origin and destiny of the Spirits as well as their relations with us, by studying written messages obtained through mediumship (or transcribed from speaking mediums) and comparatively analysing multiple spiritual messages under specific controls.
- Feb 20, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Anyone can post messages.