Afterlife

  • Paulo Dias
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008
      The afterlife is real?

      -------Original Message-------

      From: alakeshwar
      Date: 01/17/2008 8:21:14 AM
      Subject: The afterlife

      Dear medium,

      Actually I've never posted to this group and I am not an
      active member. I joined because I have some interest in finding out
      if there really is an afterlife. The scientific community is quite
      skeptical and rightfully too because no medium has really succeeded in
      proving beyond a shadow of doubt that there is an afterlife. I am
      skeptical too like most rational and scientific minded people
      everywhere. However I am not really prejudiced against there being an
      afterlife. So to satisy myself and the group that you are a true
      medium I am going to put you to a test. I hope you cooperate and
      don't come up with some lame excuse for not rising to the challenge.
      So here goes, "What are the first two letters of my maternal
      grandmother's maiden name? I don't need any other details about her as
      proof of your mediumistic ability.

      alakeshwar