MEDIUMSHIP

  • Paulo Dias
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2006
      HI PEOPLE! Welcome!!!

      What do you think? Mediumship is a professional work? Is it a job?

      http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/psychics_mediums/mediums_qa_tclem
      ens.htm

      Mediumship: Questions and Answers

      As our society becomes more and more aware of the spiritual nature of
      our being, many questions arise. As a professional Spiritual Medium,
      I am often asked many questions by those seeking to understand more
      about life, death, the afterlife and all things metaphysical. Here, I
      will answer some of the most common questions I am asked about the
      art of mediumship, in the hope that it will be helpful to others.
      psychic medium

      What is medium and how do they differ from psychics?
      Many people have this question. In short a medium raises their energy
      in order to connect with those in the afterlife. The medium should be
      able to give you enough information during the reading to make you
      feel comfortable that they are connected with someone you recognize.

      A psychic usually connects with YOUR psychic energy and gives you a
      glimpse of the future. It is true that a medium does use psychic
      ability, which is really just another term for energy. In our society
      however, it has come to be, that the word psychic is more connected
      with those who foretell the future. It becomes even more confusing
      because many professionals do both! Just try to remember a medium
      connects with spirit in the afterlife and psychics usually tell you
      about you and your future

      What is the purpose of seeking out a medium?
      The most common reason to seek out a medium is to connect with those
      who have passed on, in order to receive comfort. Those who are
      grieving are reassured that their loved ones do indeed go on into the
      next reality. It can by no means take away all the loss felt by those
      in grief, but it can at least give some the peace of mind to know
      that their loved ones are ok! I have witnessed many, many profoundly
      healing readings.

      Can this truly be done on the telephone or on the Internet?
      Yes! As stated above, the medium is dealing with energy, which
      travels very quickly and has no boundaries.

      Is the Medium always successful?
      No. Mediumship is not a 100% thing. Those in spirit control much of
      the communication; so all the reasons for this are not entirely
      evident to us. There are many variables involved. Some spirits
      connect better with one medium than another; mediums have good and
      bad days. Etc.

      Is mediumship a gift possessed by only a few people?
      This is a common misconception. We all have psychic ability and we
      all can learn to develop our mediumship skills. Some may be naturally
      more inclined to it however. I like to compare it to playing the
      piano. We can all learn to do it, yet some are naturally more
      inclined toward it. If a person sets out to develop their ability and
      sticks with it, they can develop their own mediumship abilities.

      How can I tell if a medium is ethical?
      This is a very important question to ask yourself before seeking out
      a medium. The main point to remember is that Intent is everything!
      The universal question to ask is this: Does this professional seek to
      help me or help himself more? The answer to this question will allow
      you to see their true nature. The medium's first responsibility is to
      show you that such communication is possible. The second
      responsibility of the medium is to show you that you too possess this
      ability and that your loved one is around you always. Ethical mediums
      will not take advantage of those in grief by allowing them to return
      over and over again. Ethical mediums will also not hesitate to
      provide you with references from clients nor will they be offended if
      you ask for references.

      Why do Mediums charge?
      Many mediums begin by offering free readings. As they progress in
      their ability, the need arises to devote more time to mediumship and
      clients. To do this they often need to quit their paying jobs and
      begin charging for readings. Ethical mediums charge what they feel is
      necessary to make it possible to continue in their work.

      How often should I have a reading?
      The answer to this question varies. While it is nice to connect with
      our loved ones on the other side, it is important to remember that we
      are presently living in this reality. As stated above, the medium is
      there to assist you in your understandings, not to become a permanent
      link to the other side.

      How Can I learn to connect with those in spirit?
      As we become more aware of ourselves as spiritual beings, the
      interest in the afterlife increases. If one seeks to learn more about
      mediumship and the afterlife there are many avenues available through
      books and on the Internet. The phrase that comes to mind here
      is, "When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

      paulo dias=
    • Paulo Dias