AFTERLIFE NEWSLETTER Victor Zammit

  • victor zammit
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear all,

      Thank you for being patient. Although I am retired from my full time law I
      am still extremely busy - mostly seven days a week. Attached please find
      the first NEWSLETTER. If you know someone who would like to subscribe let me
      know.

      If you have any difficulty opening the attachment get in touch and will work
      something out.

      Those who want to unsubscribe, kindly let me know.

      All my very good wishes,

      Victor Zammit

      A LAWYER PRESENTS THE EVIDENCE FOR THE AFTERLIFE www.victorzammit.com
      <http://www.victorzammit.com/>