Re: [ocams] After death --quick warning

  • IAMoraes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      In a message dated 5/31/05 09:55:26, IAMoraes writes:

      >In a message dated 5/30/05 23:40:33, cepak2001br@... writes:
      >
      >>http://survivalafterdeath.org/home.htm
      >Almost better than this link itself is that they have a yahoo list that
      >tell you of recent changes! Wish more e-portals had this idea.
      Ok, so I take it all back for now. I wasn't aware of what was happening here:
      http://survivalafterdeath.org/news.htm
      where I found to my utter astonishment 5 links to "criticandokardec" at
      geocities.

      I consider it an act of war. I just can't figure who is sabotaging who, and
      frankly wouldn't be too surprised to find my suspicions confirmed... but they
      are only for me right now.

      I have left their list. I doubt that I will ever even visit again.

      Ivan AM -Union