Mind control - and technology

  • cepak2001br
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2004
      Hi. «A time when human brains might be manipulated routinely by
      highly sophisticated technology». Is it possible, do you think?

      paulo dias, Brazil=

      From: luckypig
      Data: 25/02/2004 13:38

      DARPA, PNAC and the Perfect Killing Machine

      by Maureen Farrell

      "We appear to be edging towards an era of 'mind control' - a time
      when human brains might be manipulated routinely by highly
      sophisticated technology. On the bright side, the powers of this
      science could be used to mend broken and diseased brains. On the dark
      side, there would be plenty of opportunity to tinker with
      consciousness and control human behavior in menacing fashion," -
      Nicholas Regush, ABC News

      Earlier this month, Popular Science featured an article on the
      Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)-funded quest to
      create "the world's first prosthetic brain part," a silicon
      microchip, which, when inserted in someone's brain, can either
      compensate for brain damage - or create the perfect killing machine.
      According to the chip's inventor, biomedical engineer Theodore
      Berger, this technology, (only a few months away from testing) will
      help Alzheimer's patients and stroke victims, and could "one day lead
      to cyborg soldiers and robotic servants."

      While Stepford soldiers may not be marching onward just yet,
      technology is headed in that direction. Researchers at the State
      University of New York in New York City successfully implanted
      electrodes into a rat's brain and turned it into a remote controlled
      robo-rodent; Cybernetics professor and would-be cyborg Kevin Warwick
      has interacted with machines via an implant in his arm; and robots
      are already serving in the US military. By 2010, DARPA's X-45 (a
      pilotless, windowless W-shaped plane) will be independently able to
      discriminate between friend and foe -- and bomb accordingly. "The
      real challenge is to mix man and machines," Colonel Leahy, director
      of the Gnat drone program, recently said. "It will be a loose ballet
      at first. But eventually, the systems will be linked to each other,
      sharing information and deciding among them who has the best shot."

      Though that's all well and good, what happens when "mixing man and
      machines" is taken to extremes? Will physically (or pharmaceutically)
      altered soldiers become fearless, merciless and remorseless? Could
      future populations be branded and tracked? And how can we be sure the
      government won't recycle old tricks?

      This is Your Brain on DARPA

      Given the US government's history in mind control and other sordid
      experiments, skepticism is prudent. A closer look at DARPA reveals

      In an article published on DARPA's Web site, Dr. Alan Rudolph
      explains the agency's "Brain Machine Interfaces Program" which
      will "create new technologies for augmenting human performance"
      by "access[ing] codes in the brain" and "integrat[ing] them into
      peripheral device or system operations." In other words, machines and
      man will most decidedly "mix," giving US soldiers a sizable edge.
      While some of this sounds benign, and in many ways, even desirable,
      there are deeper, more frightening implications.

      "Feedback could be received from peripheral systems or sent directly
      into appropriate brain regions," Rudolph writes, shortly before
      entering into "it puts the lotion in the basket" dehumanization
      mode. "Demonstrations of plasticity from the neural system and from
      an integrated working device or system that result in real time
      control under relevant conditions of force perturbation and cluttered
      sensory environments from which tasks must be performed," he adds.

      Regardless how many times one wades through this difficult-to-
      decipher techno lingo, it's nearly impossible to differentiate
      the "neural system" from the machine. After a while, one gets the
      idea that that's the idea.

      In December, 2002, DARPA also announced, as ABC News reported, that
      the government was "tinkering with a soldier's brain using magnetic
      resonance" in order to fool the body into believing it was well-
      rested, even after being awake for up to seven consecutive days and
      nights. "Eliminating the need for sleep during an operation ... will
      create a fundamental change in war fighting and force employment,"
      DARPA officials asserted. Though sleep deprivation during combat
      carries certain risks - as evidenced when two pilots accidentally
      killed Canadian troops in Afghanistan after taking Air Force-issued
      amphetamines - DARPA has no qualms about fooling Mother Nature. "This
      program is really out of the box," John Carney, director of DARPA's
      Continuous Assisted Performance program reported. "We want to look at
      capabilities in nature and leverage it so we can apply it in ways
      that no one thought possible."

      And if that's not unsettling enough, DARPA's Information Awareness
      Office, under the stewardship of John Poindexter, plans to
      use "biometric signatures of humans," which means that data will be
      collected on individuals' gaits, faces and irises - in addition to

      Skin-Patch Pharmaceuticals: Be All You Can Be!

      Much has been written about the Project for a New American Century's
      (PNAC) not-so-secret goal of global supremacy, as well as the sizable
      influence PNAC members Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz,
      Elliot Abrams, Lewis Libby, John Bolton had in drafting Bush's policy
      of preemption. In their view, the US military is "the cavalry on the
      new American frontier" whose mission is to "fight and decisively win
      multiple, simultaneous major theater wars." Yet they also acknowledge
      that the military needs to be radically transformed -- and, according
      to PNAC's published report, "Rebuilding America's Defenses," the Army
      is in for some interesting alterations. "Consider just the potential
      changes that might effect the infantryman," they wrote. "Future
      Soldiers may operate in encapsulated, climate-controlled, powered
      fighting suits, laced with sensors and boasting chameleon-
      like 'active' camouflage while 'skin-patch' pharmaceuticals help
      regulate fears, focus concentration and enhance endurance and
      strength." (p. 62).

      In keeping with PNAC's vision (and thanks to a $50 million grant from
      the US Army), MIT's Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies is
      manufacturing military uniforms in which, as Clamor Magazine put
      it, "Human soldiers themselves are being transformed into modern
      cyborgs through robotic devices and nanotechnology." And though the
      Navy has addressed "performance enhancement" medications, there is no
      word yet on the long-term effects of the proposed mind-altering
      pharmaceutical patch.

      The Virtual Soldier

      If you've ever visited Universal Studio's "Terminator II: 3D"
      attraction, you probably recall the chirpy PR infomercial in which a
      child is tucked in bed by a steel robotic claw, as her mother phones
      from half a world away. One gets the same surreal sense of artificial
      caring while reading DARPA's plans for a virtual soldier.

      "The [Virtual Solider] program," Dr. Richard Silva explains, "will
      create the mathematical modeling approaches to develop an information
      (computational) representation of an individual soldier (a
      holographic medical electronic representation or holomer) that can be
      used to augment medical care on and off the battlefield with a new
      level of integration." In other words, injured soldiers will be
      treated by a hologram that will perform certain tasks,
      including, "the automatic diagnosis of battlefield injuries"
      and "prediction of soldier performance." What happens, however, if
      the diagnosis is dire and predictions of solider performance aren't
      up to snuff? Hopefully, the hologram won't be named "Hal."

      The Scariest Thing Ever

      During last summer's missing children scare, U.S. citizens were
      treated to surreal super-hyped moments -- despite the fact that
      incidents of kidnapping had actually decreased. One particular low
      point came when a mother from Texas, whose infant was stolen the day
      before, gave a nationally televised, "we interrupt this program"
      press conference, even though she didn't speak English and her baby
      was returned unharmed. Creepily enough, the following day, the
      Philadelphia Inquirer ran a front page story on why parents should
      consider having their children implanted with microchips -- and
      safely tracked by global satellite positioning systems. "We have
      [global positioning system (GPS)] units for our cars," Applied
      Digital spokesperson Matthew Cossolo said "If your car is stolen, we
      can locate it. Do we love our cars more than our children?"

      Soon to be mounted on soldiers' helmets (or perhaps one day implanted
      in soldiers' bodies, as UCLA's Journal of Law and Technology
      predicts), GPS technology will also be implanted in remote-controlled
      rats and used for military functions. And though the benefits are
      undeniable, "chipping," has disturbing undertones - particularly
      considering the potential to eventually control humans. "I think that
      a lot of people are very wary of that sort of thing and
      understandably so," Kate Rears, a policy analyst at the Electronic
      Privacy Information Center in Washington told the Associated
      Press. "I don't think it's a sign of paranoia to react against this
      because it is very odd. It's Brave New Worldish."

      University of Kansas research professor Jerome Dobson (who created
      the maps used in global satellite tracking systems) takes it a step
      further, and says that this technology has created a threat
      of "geoslavery," that, in his opinion, that could make "George
      Orwell's 'Big Brother' nightmare...look amateurish." "I've spoken
      about this at academic conferences," Dobson said. "I find that the
      first reaction people have is, maybe, disbelief. But if I talk for
      two minutes, suddenly they begin to turn somber and say, 'This is the
      scariest thing I have ever seen'."

      A Tale of Two Realms

      Lately, several op-eds have centered on the movie The Matrix's apt
      commentary on our illusionary, propagandized world -- and though
      ruminations on the gap between "what is real and what Americans
      perceive as real" are all too relevant, the sci-fi thriller is also a
      cautionary tale about where technology might lead. "It's so weird to
      say this," producer Joel Silver told the Sydney Morning Herald, "but
      it's a treatise on our times and where we're going and how to not go
      there." Matrix cast members were reportedly required to read Kevin
      Kelly's Out of Control: The Rise of Neo-biological Civilization,
      which centers on "Singularity," the place, for lack of a better
      definition, where man and machine merge. "The realm of the born --
      all that is nature -- and the realm of the made -- all that is
      humanly constructed -- are becoming one," Kelly wrote in 1994.

      Acclaimed author and award-winning inventor Ray Kurzweil also says
      this man/machine meld is inevitable. "The union of human and machine
      is well on its way," he wrote. "Ultimately we will become more
      nonbiological than biological." And though an enthusiastically
      willing subject, "Professor Cyborg" Warwick made an unnerving
      observation after being implanted with the "smart card" microchip
      that connected him to machines. "I feel mentally different," he told
      ABC News in 1998. "When I am in the building I feel much more closely
      connected with the computer. I am not a separate thing."

      Renowned scientist Bill Joy believes technology is "threatening to
      make humans an endangered species," while more than a decade ago, San
      Diego University Professor of Computer Science Vernor Vinge
      warned, "Within 30 years, we will have the technological means to
      create superhuman intelligence. Shortly after, the human era will
      end." Is this hyperbole? Or do implanted microchips and DARPA's "man-
      as-machine" approach to soldiering give real cause for concern? And
      how on earth does the government get away with "tinkering with a
      soldier's brain," while the general population considers this "the
      home of the free?"

      Welcome to the Monster State

      "Man should not be in the service of society, society should be in
      the service of man," the late Joseph Campbell told PBS' Bill
      Moyers. "When man is in the service of society, you have a monster
      state, and that's what is threatening the world at this minute. . .
      [the movie Star Wars] shows the state as a machine and asks, "Is the
      machine going to crush humanity or serve humanity?"

      Anyone appalled by the laundry list of lies the Bush administration
      told to justify their pre-planned war realizes that Americans are
      now in the service of a monster state. We are deliberately fed
      fabrications; our public coffers are pilfered by those who supposedly
      work for us; and no one has honestly addressed the ultimate cost or
      the length of the Iraq occupation. And when are Iraqis going to view
      us as liberators? [LINK]. No matter. Provided we pay our taxes and
      feed the Carlyle/Halliburton/Bechtel/WorldCom beast, it's "Mission

      As The Matrix's Morpheus reminds, "What you know you can't explain,
      but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's
      something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's
      there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. But what is
      it? . . . It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to
      blind you from the truth."

      In the meantime, Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines is scheduled for
      release July 2.

      Maureen Farrell is a writer and media consultant who specializes in
      helping other writers get television and radio exposure.

      (c) Copyright 2003, Maureen Farrell
    • cepak2001br
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2004
        Hi. What's the frontier between true spirituality and brainwashing or
        coercive persuasion?

        paulo dias, Brazil=

        From: luckypig
        Data: 04/02/2004 14:41
        Subject: A technical overview of mind control tactics

        Mind: How does mind control work?: A technical overview of mind
        control tactics

        Posted by: souljah on Jan 20, 2003 - 01:07 AM

        How does mind control work?: A technical overview of mind control

        Terminology note: Today Mind control or brainwashing in academia is
        commonly referred to as coercive persuasion, coercive psychological
        systems or coercive influence. The short description below comes from
        Dr. Margaret Singer professor emeritus at the University of
        California at Berkeley the acknowledged leading authority in the
        world on mind control and cults. This document, in substance, was
        presented to the U.S. Supreme Court as an educational Appendix on
        coercive psychological systems in the case Wollersheim v. Church of
        Scientology 89-1367 and 89-1361. The Wollersheim case was being
        considered related to issues involving abuse in this area.

        Coercion is defined as, "to restrain or constrain by force..."
        Legally it often implies the use of PHYSICAL FORCE or physical or
        legal threat. This traditional concept of coercion is far better
        understood than the technological concepts of "coercive persuasion"
        which are effective restraining, impairing, or compelling through the
        gradual application of PSYCHOLOGICAL FORCES.

        A coercive persuasion program is a behavioral change technology
        applied to cause the "learning" and "adoption" of a set of behaviors
        or an ideology under certain conditions. It is distinguished from
        other forms of benign social learning or peaceful persuasion by the
        conditions under which it is conducted and by the techniques of
        environmental and interpersonal manipulation employed to suppress
        particular behaviors and to train others. Over time, coercive
        persuasion, a psychological force akin in some ways to our legal
        concepts of undue influence, can be even MORE effective than pain,
        torture, drugs, and use of physical force and legal threats.

        The Korean War "Manchurian Candidate" misconception of the need for
        suggestibility-increasing drugs, and physical pain and torture, to
        effect thought reform, is generally associated with the old concepts
        and models of brainwashing. Today, they are not necessary for a
        coercive persuasion program to be effective. With drugs, physical
        pain, torture, or even a physically coercive threat, you can often
        temporarily make someone do something against their will. You can
        even make them do something they hate or they really did not like or
        want to do at the time. They do it, but their attitude is not changed.

        This is much different and far less devastating than that which you
        are able to achieve with the improvements of coercive persuasion.
        With coercive persuasion you can change people's attitudes without
        their knowledge and
        volition. You can create new "attitudes" where they will do things
        willingly which they formerly may have detested, things which
        previously only torture, physical pain, or drugs could have coerced
        them to do.

        The advances in the extreme anxiety and emotional stress production
        technologies found in coercive persuasion supersede old style
        coercion that focuses on pain, torture, drugs, or threat in that
        these older systems do not change attitude so that subjects follow
        orders "willingly." Coercive persuasion changes both attitude AND
        behavior, not JUST behavior.

        Coercive persuasion or thought reform as it is sometimes known, is
        best understood as a coordinated system of graduated coercive
        influence and behavior control designed to deceptively and
        surreptitiously manipulate and
        influence individuals, usually in a group setting, in order for the
        originators of the program to profit in some way, normally
        financially or politically.

        The essential strategy used by those operating such programs is to
        systematically select, sequence and coordinate numerous coercive
        persuasion tactics over CONTINUOUS PERIODS OF TIME. There are seven
        main tactic types
        found in various combinations in a coercive persuasion program. A
        coercive persuasion program can still be quite effective without the
        presence of ALL seven of these tactic types.

        TACTIC 1. The individual is prepared for thought reform through
        increased suggestibility and/or "softening up," specifically through
        hypnotic or other suggestibility-increasing techniques such as: A.
        Extended audio, visual, verbal, or tactile fixation drills; B.
        Excessive exact repetition of routine activities; C. Decreased sleep;
        D. Nutritional restriction.

        TACTIC 2. Using rewards and punishments, efforts are made to
        establish considerable control over a person's social environment,
        time, and sources of social support. Social isolation is promoted.
        Contact with family and friends is abridged, as is contact with
        persons who do not share group-approved attitudes. Economic and other
        dependence on the group is fostered. (In the forerunner to coercive
        persuasion, brainwashing, this was rather easy to achieve through
        simple imprisonment.)

        TACTIC 3. Disconfirming information and nonsupporting opinions are
        prohibited in group communication. Rules exist about permissible
        topics to discuss with outsiders. Communication is highly controlled.
        An "in-group" language is usually constructed.

        TACTIC 4. Frequent and intense attempts are made to cause a person to
        re-evaluate the most central aspects of his or her experience of self
        and prior conduct in negative ways. Efforts are designed to
        destabilize and undermine the subject's basic consciousness, reality
        awareness, world view, emotional control, and defense mechanisms as
        well as getting them to reinterpret their life's history, and adopt a
        new version of causality.

        TACTIC 5. Intense and frequent attempts are made to undermine a
        person's confidence in himself and his judgment, creating a sense of

        TACTIC 6. Nonphysical punishments are used such as intense
        humiliation, loss of privilege, social isolation, social status
        changes, intense guilt, anxiety, manipulation and other techniques
        for creating strong aversive emotional arousals, etc.

        TACTIC 7. Certain secular psychological threats [force] are used or
        are present: That failure to adopt the approved attitude, belief, or
        consequent behavior will lead to severe punishment or dire
        consequence, (e.g. physical or mental illness, the reappearance of a
        prior physical illness, drug dependence, economic collapse, social
        failure, divorce, disintegration, failure to find a mate, etc.).
        Another set of criteria has to do with defining other common elements
        mind control systems. If most of Robert Jay Lifton's eight point
        model of thought reform is being used in a cultic organization, it is
        most likely a dangerous and destructive cult. These eight points

        Robert Jay Lifton's Eight Point Model of Thought Reform

        1. ENVIRONMENT CONTROL. Limitation of many/all forms of communication
        with those outside the group. Books, magazines, letters and visits
        with friends and family are taboo. "Come out and be separate!"

        2. MYSTICAL MANIPULATION. The potential convert to the group becomes
        convinced of the higher purpose and special calling of the group
        through a profound encounter / experience, for example, through an
        alleged miracle or prophetic word of those in the group.

        3. DEMAND FOR PURITY. An explicit goal of the group is to bring about
        some kind of change, whether it be on a global, social, or personal
        level. "Perfection is possible if one stays with the group and is

        4. CULT OF CONFESSION. The unhealthy practice of self disclosure to
        members in the group. Often in the context of a public gathering in
        the group, admitting past sins and imperfections, even doubts about
        the group and
        critical thoughts about the integrity of the leaders.

        5. SACRED SCIENCE. The group's perspective is absolutely true and
        completely adequate to explain EVERYTHING. The doctrine is not
        subject to amendments or question. ABSOLUTE conformity to the
        doctrine is required.

        6. LOADED LANGUAGE. A new vocabulary emerges within the context of
        the group. Group members "think" within the very abstract and narrow
        parameters of the group's doctrine. The terminology sufficiently
        stops members from thinking critically by reinforcing a "black and
        white" mentality. Loaded terms and clichés prejudice thinking.

        7. DOCTRINE OVER PERSON. Pre-group experience and group experience
        are narrowly and decisively interpreted through the absolute
        doctrine, even when experience contradicts the doctrine.

        8. DISPENSING OF EXISTENCE. Salvation is possible only in the group.
        Those who leave the group are doomed.

        Programs identified with the above-listed seven tactics have in
        common the elements of attempting to greatly modify a person's self-
        concept, perceptions of reality, and interpersonal relations. When
        successful in inducing these changes, coercive thought reform
        programs also, among other things, create the potential forces
        necessary for exercising undue influence over a person's independent
        decision-making ability, and even for turning the individual into a
        deployable agent for the organization's benefit without the
        individual's meaningful knowledge or consent.

        Coercive persuasion programs are effective because individuals
        experiencing the deliberately planned severe stresses they generate
        can only reduce the pressures by accepting the system or adopting the
        behaviors being promulgated by the purveyors of the coercion program.
        The relationship between the person and the coercive persuasion
        tactics are DYNAMIC in that while the force of the pressures,
        rewards, and punishments brought to bear on the person are
        considerable, they do not lead to a stable, meaningfully SELF-CHOSEN
        reorganization of beliefs or attitudes. Rather, they lead to a sort
        of coerced compliance and a situationally required elaborate
        rationalization, for the new conduct.

        Once again, in order to maintain the new attitudes or "decisions,"
        sustain the rationalization, and continue to unduly influence a
        person's behavior over time, coercive tactics must be more or less
        CONTINUOUSLY applied. A fiery, "hell and damnation" guilt-ridden
        sermon from the pulpit or several hours with a high-pressure salesman
        or other single instances of the so-called peaceful persuasions do
        not constitute the "necessary chords and orchestration" of a
        SEQUENCED, continuous, COORDINATED, and carefully selected PROGRAM of
        surreptitious coercion, as found in a comprehensive program
        of "coercive persuasion."

        Truly peaceful religious persuasion practices would never attempt to
        force, compel and dominate the free wills or minds of its members
        through coercive behavioral techniques or covert hypnotism. They
        would have no difficulty coexisting peacefully with U.S. laws meant
        to protect the public from such practices.

        Looking like peaceful persuasion is precisely what makes coercive
        persuasion less likely to attract attention or to mobilize
        opposition. It is also part of what makes it such a devastating
        control technology. Victims of coercive persuasion have: no signs of
        physical abuse, convincing rationalizations for the radical or abrupt
        changes in their behavior, a convincing "sincerity, and they have
        been changed so gradually that they don't oppose it because
        they usually aren't even aware of it.

        Deciding if coercive persuasion was used requires case-by-case
        careful analysis of all the influence techniques used and how they
        were applied. By focusing on the medium of delivery and process used,
        not the message, and on the critical differences, not the
        coincidental similarities, which system was used becomes clear. The
        Influence Continuum helps make the difference between peaceful
        persuasion and coercive persuasion easier to distinguish.

        Not all tactics used in a coercive persuasion type environment will
        always be coercive. Some tactics of an innocuous or cloaking nature
        will be mixed in.

        Not all individuals exposed to coercive persuasion or thought reform
        programs are effectively coerced into becoming participants.

        How individual suggestibility, psychological and physiological
        strengths, weakness, and differences react with the degree of
        severity, continuity, and comprehensiveness in which the various
        tactics and content of a coercive persuasion program are applied,
        determine the program's effectiveness and/or the degree of severity
        of damage caused to its victims.

        For example, in United States v. Lee 455 U.S. 252, 257-258 (1982),
        the California Supreme Court found that

        "when a person is subjected to coercive persuasion without his
        knowledge or consent... [he may] develop serious and sometimes
        irreversible physical and psychiatric disorders, up to and including
        schizophrenia, self-mutilation, and suicide."

        A). Determine if the subject individual held enough knowledge and
        volitional capacity to make the decision to change his or her ideas
        or beliefs.

        B). Determine whether that individual did, in fact, adopt, affirm, or
        reject those ideas or beliefs on his own.

        C). Then, if necessary, all that should be examined is the behavioral
        processes used, not ideological content. One needs to examine only
        the behavioral processes used in their "conversion." Each alleged
        coercive persuasion situation should be reviewed on a case-by-case
        basis. The characteristics of coercive persuasion programs are
        severe, well-understood, and they are not accidental.

        Coercive persuasion is not a religious practice, it is a control
        technology. It is not a belief or ideology, it is a technological

        As a PROCESS, it can be examined by experts on its technology
        COMPLETELY SEPARATE from any idea or belief content, similar to
        examining the technical process of hypnotic induction distinct from
        the meaning or value of the
        post-hypnotic suggestions.

        Examining PROCESSES in this manner can not violate First Amendment
        religious protections.

        Coercive persuasion is antithetical to the First Amendment. It is the
        unfair manipulation of other's biological and psychological
        weaknesses and susceptibilities. It is a psychological FORCE
        technology, not of a free society, but of a criminal or totalitarian
        society. It is certainly not a spiritual or religious technology.

        Any organization using coercive persuasion on its members as a
        CENTRAL practice that also claims to be a religion is turning the
        SANCTUARY of the First Amendment into a fortress for psychological
        assault. It is a contradiction of terms and should
        be "disestablished."

        Coercive persuasion is a subtle, compelling psychological force which
        attacks an even more fundamental and important freedom than
        our "freedom of religion." ITS REPREHENSIBILITY AND DANGER IS THAT IT

        We Strongly recommend that you read the CODE OF ETHICS FOR SPIRITUAL
        GUIDES* (...)
      • IAMoraes@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2004
          In a message dated 5/2/04 14:45:18, cepak@... writes:

          >«A time when human brains might be manipulated routinely by
          >highly sophisticated technology». Is it possible, do you think?

          "Numerous complaints from disgruntled mothers who think that their sons and
          daughters are not a property of the United States government. ent. ent. ent.
          ent. have come to our attention."

          "Ever er er er since we decided to robotize government we have dealt with the
          opponents of President Gore's great humanitarian advancement iniciative, the
          Machine/Man Replaceable Parts And Minds Program."

          "The government will maintain a zero-tolerance policy toward any and all
          opposition from vacuum-cleaner operators. As soon as ro ro ro robotization no
          longer has all the benefits that we say it has, we will reprogram the relevant
          populational elements accordingly via compulsory implant."

          "Thank you. you. you. you."

          "Office of the Prezbot of the USA."

          (((:-))) Ivan AM -Newark
          Oh, but you mean seriously? So do I. Let me measure the benefits of such
          technologies when applied to the children of the government officials first.