Shaking beds

  • cepak2001br
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hi people!

      *Peaces* a lot!

      paulo dias=

      From: Elaine
      Data: 02/12/2003 03:16

      Shaking Beds
      From: PERCY & KATHY STEVENS (stevens.family@...)

      First, let me tell you this; we live in a very old house (150 a) and
      alot of strange things go on here.

      One night about seven years ago, when I was 12, my sister was 5, my
      brother 9, we were just getting to sleep our beds started to
      violently shake from side to side. Me and my sister were in the same
      room and my brother was in the next room, both rooms are upstairs.
      The beds shoke for about 10 seconds and scared the living @!$% out of
      me.

      When they started to shake my sister started to scream, I sat up in
      my bed and looked over. I could see her bed shaking, but nothing
      else, that I could see, was near our beds. My sister was terrified.

      Once they stopped I heard my brother saying "Did you guys feel that?"
      I couldn't believe it really happend. My sister was crying and wanted
      to go to my Mom and Dad. So once I got the nerve I picked her up and
      carried her down stairs. My brother came too.

      We asked them if they heard anything. They said they didn't. I
      couldn't believe they didn't hear it! Finally we went back to bed and
      I never said a word about it to anyone anymore until me and my
      brother, 3 years down the road, were talking and he asked me if I
      remembered it. I forgot all about it. Then I remembered. Also he said
      he remembered a growling sound. Like a big dog under his bed. I don't
      remember hearing it but he did. My sister doesn't remember it at all
      either.

      It never happend again but many other things happen in our old house.
      I usually ignore them but it can get creepy.

      By Nicole Stevens
      Nova Scotia, Canada