My code copied okay--I think--but it didn't paste that well! :-( Oh well. If anyone can provide some feedback, that's great. IF not.... no worries.wayland_smith999
Hi everyone, Was anyone in the group a member of that OCaml MOOC last year that was hosted by OCaml Pro and Universite Paris Diderot? Anyhow, do you recallwayland_smith999
If you run just "opam config env" you will see that it generates a bunch of shell variable redefinitions that "eval" then applies to your shell -- it is not
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.