On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Roelof Wobben rwobben@... ... Another possible misconception is with the use of the "when" clause. You could defineluk_stafi
Thanks, The exercise is not explicite said to use match but the exercise is stated as this : Rewri t e t h e not f u n ct ion f rom t h e previou s ch apt err_wobben
Hi, ... The first match case, "x", matches everything, which is why the compiler is rightfully telling you that the second match case will never be used. Youdarioteixeira
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.