This was really helpful! Thanks!!! Sure, List.iter can be used too, but I like being able to customize my interface. I think the interface is GREAT. It's awayland_smith999
Hi, I for myself would not ask utop to do this, since a List.iter (fun i -> print_int i; print_string " ") yourlist is enough. And hacking in such code
There are two directives to control toplevel printer cutoffs (see http://caml.inria.fr/pub/docs/manual-ocaml/toplevel.html#sec256 ) #print_depth Limit
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.