Well I am aware of the s-exp conversion but it is a bit too verbose for me. I want something closer to what the "print" function is doing in Batteries' modulesjohan.mazel
There is no risk. This is warning 30, which was meant to avoid user confusions before type-based disambiguation of fields and constructors was implemented. It
Hello, ... I know I could use polymorphic variants to prevent this, but I want to restrict each type with the contructors defined in the schema. (I also wants_dailly
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.