Oh, dive in and add it if it isn't there. If you already have the source showing you a binding, and you need something in c, just copy paste and then edit what
... Got a clue, anyway. Pango has the function pango_cairo_show_glyph_string () Which might or might not correspond to the ocaml functionhendrikboom3
I've used cairo before. I'm having trouble figuring out how to ues pango. I've found a whole lot of relatednfile on my system:hendrikboom3
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.