I second the use of "begin..end" in nested matches. I like this form because it is closer to Coq's pattern-matching syntax, which is simply match t with ...
Zitat von "Oliver Bandel oliver@...-berlin.de [ocaml_beginners]" (Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:29:22 +0200) ... typo: I meant: -
Zitat von "Jeremy Yallop yallop@... [ocaml_beginners]" (Fri, 9 Oct 2015 15:13:35 +0100) ... It's at leastmore elegant.
Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed and if you are teaching more than you're learning... please think that you've probably learnt more than you're teaching! :-)
- Programming Languages
- Feb 6, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.