Share a camlp4 extension: pa_scope

  • Zheng Li
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008

      I'd like to share a camlp4 syntax extension: pa_scope [1]. It's very
      similar to Alain Frisch's openin [2]. I made yet another one because I
      need a different syntax for some reason. You're welcome to try it and
      feedback your thoughts about it.

      [1] http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~li/software/index.html#pa_scope
      [2] http://alain.frisch.fr/soft.html#openin

      From README:

      The pa_scope is a camlp4 syntax extension for OCaml. It helps to open
      modules in current scope, similar to Alain Frisch's openin but with a
      different syntax:

      M @ expr

      That's it. Check `test.ml` for a few examples.

      --
      Zheng Li
      http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~li