A bunch of tutorials

  • Stalkern 2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
      Hello to everybody

      I have just finished putting online a bunch of tutorials either by me or
      (mostly) by Stefano Zacchiroli. You can find them under the name "OcamLearn"
      here
      http://www.connettivo.net/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=7

      Ciao
      Ernesto
    • Johann Spies
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2003
        On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 08:46:51AM +0200, Stalkern 2 wrote:
        > Hello to everybody
        >
        > I have just finished putting online a bunch of tutorials either by me or
        > (mostly) by Stefano Zacchiroli. You can find them under the name "OcamLearn"
        > here
        > http://www.connettivo.net/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=7

        Thank you for the effort you put in to help others like me.

        Regards.
        Johann
        --
        Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

        "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be
        free indeed." John 8:36